- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Input voltage 100 – 240 VAC, rated
- Latency 100 Mb Latency: < 3 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.6 µs
- Throughput up to 7.4 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity 10 Gbps
- Ports (5) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
- Weight 0.18 kg
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 4.5 x 3.6 x 1.4 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 11.43 x 9.14 x 3.56 cm
- Memory and processor Packet buffer size: 1 Mb
- Power Consumption 3 W (maximum)
- Weight 0.4 lb
- Operating humidity range 15 to 95% (noncondensing)
The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation. Designed for high reliability, long life, and low power consumption, they are ideal for businesses concerned with total cost of ownership.
- New entry level 5G- and 8G- port switches for small offices.
- Plug and play, no configuration required.
- Quality of Service (QoS) and flow control for improved network efficiency.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet for low power consumption.
- 3 year warranty with 24X7 phone support for 90 days.
Jumbo packet support for Gigabit Ethernet ports only offers up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of larger data transfers.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series with Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts to straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series has IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivering data to devices based on priority and type of traffic.
Ease of Use
The switches support energy efficient Ethernet.
A comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full duplex operation.
Flow control helps to provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
Quality of Service (QoS)
Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
Connectivity and Performance